2015 Session uploads -http://www.mstaconference.net/session-handouts.html
2015 ELECTION RESULTS
SAVE THE DATE!!!!
MSTA 63RD Annual Conference
March 3-5, 2016
Radisson Hotel and Lansing Center
Energy in Education - Teacher Professional Development
Thursday, June 25th
FREE of charge for 4th - 8th grade teachers!
Registration limited to first 45 and must be done by June 12th
For full details and to register
Phenomena Workshop - Teaching Science in the Next Gen Framework
June 23 - 25, 2015
For full details, and to register
MSTA offers 2 - $1000 mini-grant for its current MSTA members!
- Up to 2 awards of $1000 each will be given to current MSTA members.
- The grant deadline is June 26, 2015
- As part of the Grant process, award winners are required to write a narrative of their project to be published in the MSTA Newsletter or Journal.
- Award winners will be notified by September 2015.
- Projects must be completed by June 10, 2016.
- Grant money is released upon demonstration of expenses.
- A final report must be submitted that includes evaluation of outcomes.
For an application, and to apply, please clink on this link.