MSTA 62nd Annual Conference
"Engineering GRAND Ideas in Science"
February 27 - 28, 2015 - Grand Rapids, MI
The 62nd Annual MSTA Conference is in Progress. For up to the minute MSTA Conference updates and session handouts visit www.mstaconference.net.
YOU CAN STILL REGISTER, but registration now needs to be done on-site.
For you convenience, so you can fill the form out prior to arrival, you can find the form at these links:
Friday & Saturday REGISTRATION form
Thursday, registration form.
NOTE: Do not mail or fax forms to MSTA Office, you need to bring them with you to the conference. Registration is on the 2nd floor of the Hotel.
- Thursday, February 26, 2015
- Friday, February 27, 2015
- Saturday, February 28, 2015
- NGSS Sessions
- FEATURED SESSIONS
- MEECS at MSTA!!
(Information will be updated weekly, so make sure to check back!)
(A red* next to the title indicates an added session from 12-5-14 to 2-8-15)
- Hotel Information - The discounted block date has passed. You may find this link of help to find lodging - http://www.experiencegr.com/
- MSELA Registration and information
- Directions to Downtown Grand Rapids
- Parking in Grand Rapids
- Exhibitor information - Set up/hours - Electricity - Shipping - Booth/tables, etc.
- 2015 SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!
Keynote speaker – Page Keeley
Teaching for Conceptual Change: Building a Bridge between Students’ (and Teachers’) Ideas and Scientific
Friday, February 27, 2015 - 11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
BOOK SIGNING - Noon at MSTA Bookstore (near registration)
For full details, and information about the author
Happy Hour with HHMI's BioInteractive
Join Howard Hughes Medical Institutes BioInteractive for a viewing of the classroom film, The Origin of Species: Making of a Theory.
Friday, February 27th, 5 pm, Amway Grand Plaza Hotel - Vandenberg Rooms
2015 Session uploads - www.mstaconference.net